Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th! (a day late)

I don't know about you, but I had a fantastic 4th of July this year. I went to, not one but, TWO bbqs, spent time with great friends and ate lots of delicious food.



At the afternoon barbeque, I was relaxing in a lawn chair taking in the sights...dogs frolicking, friends playing horseshoes and one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen...


Meet Cole.

As I was taking all of this in, I noticed this...


Meet Deb and Jay.

Notice the concentration of their faces. I had to go in for a closer look...
(if you are a vegetarian or have a weak stomach, I would think twice before watching this clip)



Jay's smile at the end of the video says it all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny! That meat barely looks cooked! I hope no one got salmonella! :-)

Oh, and I had almost the exact same experience except with a vegetarian hotdog. I had to fight with it to get bites into my mouth. That will be the last time I eat one of those. Disgusting.