Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rockabye baby!

Lately, many of my friends have been jumping on the baby wagon and I couldn't be happier or more excited for them! I have also been buying lots of little tiny clothes and loving every minute of it, but for the first time just last week I actually bought from a baby registry. Maybe most people would think of this first, but I just love looking a baby-sized clothing, so I usually get pulled into Baby Gap before I ever even think to ask my friends what they might want or NEED. Point being, I was looking my friend's baby registry through Amazon and came across these:




And there are SO MANY MORE! You can buy lullaby renditions of Coldplay, Bjork, Radiohead and even Metallica! So for all of you folks out there with little people and taste that surpasses "Twinkle, twinkle little star..." these just might be for you. Check out all the options here.

2 comments:

Pixie said...

I suspect these would be sweet for the whole "headphones on the belly" thing that I'm not sure if people do outside of movies, but would probably try.

Eddie and Simon said...

Slayer? My kid needs to be a metalhead straight out the womb or I'm returning him.