Wednesday, December 12, 2007

To rent or own, that is the question...

As most of you know I am real estate agent, but I do not own any property. I rent my apartment and love it. I love the fact that if something breaks all I have to do is call my landlord and in 24 hours or less, problem solved. But, on the flip side, I can't tear out my kitchen and put in a new one or remodel my bathroom. Of course, I don't have to pay a high mortgage payment or any condo fees, but I am also throwing thousands of dollars away every year by not owning. Anyway, this is an ongoing debate within myself and instead of actually making some sort of adult decision, I choose to decorate and renovate my non-existent home. For instance, if I were redoing my kitchen, this is the oven I would buy:

And I don't even cook! But look at how cool it is. It comes in a variety of colors and is from the company that makes the ovens for Subway (what a selling feature, eh?)

Turbo Chef

And if I were to get a new refrigerator, I would definitely get one from this company:

Smeg

I mean, just look at these!

If the Union Jack is a bit much, they offer 15 other colors. Something for everyone.

Oh, and then, while I am playing pretend, I would install this floating fireplace.


balance fireplace

Just so you know, my imaginary home is awesome.

No comments: