Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's been a really long time...

I know, I know! And I'm sorry! But I have moved into my new condo and I LOVE IT! There is still alot to do, but here are some pictures of my new place. Keep in mind, I've only been here for 3 weeks which is why there is no artwork hung on the bedroom walls. This will change...eventually...

Here is Nestor, welcoming you to her new home.



The living room.

My kitchen and my sweet Joel.

More kitchen.

Foyer.

My tiny, navy bathroom. I love it!

Bedroom, part one. I really need to hang my curtains.

Bedroom, part 2. I really need a comforter.

Bedroom, part 3. I REALLY need to hang my artwork.

I'm so happy about my mirrored end table.

Thanks for stopping by and you are welcome at our house any time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing apartment! How much did you add? Light fixtures? Paint? I can't believe that's in BOSTON. When I lived there, I couldn't find anything nearly as classy.

Oh, pardon my intrusion. I stumbled on your blog. Cheers!
kate

Ashley said...

Thanks Kate! I actually added a good bit. I chose the paint colors and added the light fixture in the foyer. The sconces in the living room and bedroom came with the place. It was one of the selling features as far as I was concerned, as was the French door out to the balcony. Thanks again and stumble by anytime!

Anonymous said...

Uh.MY.GAWD! SOoooooo cute!! I love it! And I'll totally come crash on your couch anytime. Likewise, you and Joel are welcome here hopefully sooner rather than later.

Nicole R. said...

Your pad looks awesome. Joel described the paint colors to us, but they're even better in person (well, not in "person," but in photos, you know what I mean). Love the navy bathroom wall!