Monday, October 22, 2007

Furniture for the loo

I love furniture design. Well, let me clarify that, I love GOOD furniture design. Now let me ask you, what does this make you think of?



And this?



And this, if your dog ate your mom's beloved diamond necklace?



Seriously, who thinks this is good design? Who would want this in their home? And then, if feces-inspired furniture doesn't do it for you, this could be more to your liking...



I'm sorry if I have opened your eyes to new and unappealing options for your home. To cleanse your palette, I will leave you with this beautiful lamp...



Now, isn't that better?

2 comments:

Pixie said...

Poop couch #2 (aaahah-- number 2) confuses me. I don't know where I would sit. Maybe just away from it?

Nicole R. said...

That first sofa is positively revolting!