Friday, October 10, 2008

Baby on the brain

Seriously? Am I the one writing this post? I am, but I am shocking even myself with this whole fascination of all things little, human and smelling of baby powder. I suppose it makes sense. One of my best friends, Renee, just had a beautiful baby almost 2 months ago and my best friend, Julie is having a little bambino next month and Joel's sister, Nicole, is having baby number 2 sometime in January. Babies, babies everywhere!

Needless to say, I have been shopping for baby clothes and accessories a good bit lately, but it goes farther than that. My daily blog reading typically consists of one of my favorite sites, Apartment Therapy, but as of late I have been spending as much time (if not a little bit more) on their site dedicated to all things baby, Ohdeedoh.

I am finding lots of cute baby things and bookmarking them for the future. My future, someone else's future. Who knows? And I thought I would share some of my findings with you, in case there is a baby in your future.


I love this nightlight from White Rabbit England. And of course, you don't have to be a child to enjoy this.

I love this modern bassinet from fawn&forest, although for $799 I could probably buy a baby on the black market for less.

And my favorite item, by far (and I may buy it for myself whether I end up with a child or not) is...
The Rocking Sheep by Crafts Collection. Here are a few more shots of these guys for your viewing pleasure!



Aren't they ridiculously cute? I may want one of each. Too much, do you think?

No comments: