Saturday, October 25, 2008

Where have you been all my life?

I love having get-togethers...clothing swaps, game nights, whathaveyou. And of course, being the good hostess that I I try to be, I always have snacks and drinks for all of my guests. A problem that I have run into on more than one occasion is not having a way to differentiate one person's wine glass from another's. From time to time, I will see wine glass charms sold, but they are typically tacky beaded ones or have some sort of silly animated character on them. Until now!


They are called VinoTagz, are super stylish and can be purchased right here. Only 12 dollars for 6 of them and they come in 4 different styles. These being my favorites:



I'm seriously so excited to buy these! I'm trying to curb my spending habit, but I'm doing this not just for myself, but for my PEOPLE! You are welcome.

1 comment:

Pixie said...

Those are awesome. Totally agreed about the tacky bead-ball fruit "charms". Plus for some reason I always imagine them somehow making me choke, even though they go nowhere near the mouth. I am weird.